Дорогие друзья, предлагаю Вам присоединится к марафону по грамматике английского языка. Каждый день вы будете получать от меня объяснения одной грамматической темы, а также ключи для самопроверки по прошлой грамматической теме.
7 stages (steps) of the program
After the payment you will receive an invitation to join a closed group.
The coach provides background info in a live meeting or a webinar format.
Post your reports in the goal diary every day, the coach reviews them and gives his recommendations and advice. If you miss a report, then you get dropped out.
Intercommunication with like-minded people
You can chat and see other participants’ progress in their goal achieving.
Do your homework to consolidate the material
- Для всех владеющих английсским языком на уровне от Б1 и желающих освежить свои познания, а возможно и заполнить пробелы.
you will get
- Ежедневную порцию грамматики.
- Привычку заниматься ежедневно.
- Помощь наставника (если возникают вопросы).
- 1 Dec Present simple, present continuous, stative verbs
- 2 Dec Past simple, past continuous, used to
- 3 Dec Fun and games
- 4 Dec Review 1
- 5 Dec Present perfect simple, present perfect continuous
- 6 Dec Past perfect simple, past perfect continuous
- 7 Dec Learning and doing
- 8 Dec Review 2
- 9 Dec Future time (present continuous, will, be going to, present simple)
- 10 Dec Prepositions of time and place
- 11 Dec Coming and going
- 12 Dec Review 3
- 13 Dec The passive 1
- 14 Dec The passive 2
- 15 Dec Friends and relations
- 16 Dec Review 4
- 17 Dec Countable and uncountable nouns
- 18 Dec Articles
- 19 Dec Buying and selling
- 20 Dec Review 5
- 21 Dec Pronouns and possessive determiners
- 22 Dec Relative clauses
- 23 Dec Inventions and discoveries
- 24 Dec Review 6
- 25 Dec Modals 1: ability, permission, advice
- 26 Dec Modals 2: obligation, probability, possibility
- 27 Dec Sending and receiving
- 28 Dec Review 7
- 29 Dec Progress test 1
- 30 Dec Modals 3: the Modal perfect
- 31 Dec Questions, question tags, indirect questions
- 1 Jan People and daily life
- 2 Jan Review 8
- 3 Jan So and such, too and enough
- 4 Jan Comparatives and superlatives
- 5 Jan Working and earning
- 6 Jan Review 9
- 7 Jan Conditionals 1: (zero, first, second)
- 8 Jan Conditionals 2: (third)
- 9 Jan Body and lifestyle
- 10 Jan Review 10
- 11 Jan Reported speech
- 12 Jan Reported questions, orders, requests
- 13 Jan Creating and building
- 14 Jan Review 11
- 15 Jan Direct and indirect objects
- 16 Jan wish
- 17 Jan Nature and the universe
- 18 Jan Review 12
- 19 Jan -ing and infinitive
- 20 Jan Both, either, neither, so, nor
- 21 Jan Laughing and crying
- 22 Jan Review 13
- 23 Jan Connectives
- 24 Jan The causative
- 25 Jan Problems and solutions
- 26 Jan Review 14
- 27 Jan Progress test 2
- 28 Jan Подведение итогов
- 31 Jan Закрытие программы
Terms and conditions
of goals in the program
Report is to be made on 1 goal at least every day
Mandatory condition – outside preparation (homework)
In case of rule violation — dropout
SmartProgress acts as a guarantor of the deal security.
In case of providing low-quality services by a coach, the entire amount will be returned to your internal account. When paying directly to a coach - SmartProgress’ warranty is invalid.
You can apply for a refund before the end of the program, after completing the program your payment will be transferred to the coach.
3 days Free