Create the habbit of short-time planning "TODAY EVENING - TOMMOROW"
There is best practise "plan for tommorow". I remember at least 2 successful personal who recommend it (G.Arhangelski, M.Mahala).
1. Choose software for planning (android, reminders, ...)
2. Choose time for planning
3. Choose visualition for high-priority tasks (stickers, ...)
4. Make the list of books/blogs to read
5. Make your productivity schedule
I need to spent 45 min per day to read some bestsellers or blogs about planning . I need to spent 15 min per day to plan tommorow.
1. Current day report (what I did, what can I do better)
2. Define priorities (high, middle, low)
3. Appoint the 1st thing to do ("kill the frog"..?)
4. Appoint 1-2 high priority tasks to high-productivity time
5. Disperse other tasks during day divided by free interval
6. There are 3 stages of planning - after work, before det down to bed, at morning.
My inner phycological atitude is "planning is non-freedom"
1. Bounded on my active hours (no work after 22 o'clock)
2. Tasks is congurated according to S.M.A.R.T.
Buy something special...?
Goal Accomplishment Criteria
My tommorow activities is organized every evening. Only 1 free-of-plan day per month is allowed
Daily personal evening time (1 h)
Goal ecological compatibility
I want to achieve this goal because I can't realize my dreams without such a habit. It's my decision!
- 25 March 2016, 10:08
Don't miss new posts!
Subscribe for the Goal and follow through to its completion