Выполнить все задания "Grammar Practice for Upper Intermediate"
Освежить грамматику - как под цель главной цели - сдать "IELTS General & Academic" на 9.0 балов.
Цель заключается в изучении всех правил по грамматике с выполнением практических задании и тестов в конце каждой главе.
Эта цель чисто на грамматику, поэтому после выполнения всех подпунктов, я буду добавлять новые книги в эту цель.
Goal Accomplishment Criteria
Все 17 Unitов выполнены, тесты написаны
Goal ecological compatibility
Nouns, pronouns, determiners and articles
- Types of noun
- Countable and uncountable nouns
- Singular and Plural nouns
- Some, any, no , none, ect.
- Much, many, a lot, ect.
- Both, either, neither ,ect.
- Possesive 's, possesive of, ect.
- Check#1 - Nouns, determiners, articles
Adjective, adverbs and comparison
- Position and order of adjectives
- Adjective or adverb?
- Position and order of adverbs
- Comparison of adjective, adverbs and nouns
- Comparative structures
- So ... that, such ... that, too, enough, very
- Adverbs of degree: very, absolutely, ect.
- Sentence adverbs: certainly, clearly, ect.
- Check#2 - Adjectives and adverbs
Tenses - Present tenses
- Present simple or continous?
- State verbs
- Present perfect: ever, never, ect.
- Present perfect: just, already, yet, ect.
- Present perfect: for, since
- Present perfect simple and continous
- Check#3 - Present tenses
- Past simple and continous
- Past perfect simple and continous
- Used to, would, be | get used to
- Check#4 - Past tenses
- Future forms and meaning (1)
- Future forms and meaning (2)
- Other ways of talking about the future
- Future in the past
- Check#5 - Future forms
- Ability and possibility
- Degrees of certainty
- Obligation and necessity
- Advice, recommendations and criticism
- Permission, requests, offers and suggestions
- Check#6 - Modal verbs
Sentence and Text structure - Statements and questions
- Basic sentence types
- Question forms
- Question tags and reply questions
- Avoiding repetition: so, neither, too, ect.
- Exclamations and emphatic forms
- Check#7 - Statements and questions
-ing forms and infinitives
- Verbs + -ing form or infinitive?
- Verbs + object + -ing form or infinitive?
- Other uses of infinitives
- Other uses of -ing forms
- Doing, (to) do, being done, (to) be done, ect.
- Check#8 - -ing forms and infinitives
- Reported statements: tense changes
- Reported statements: no tense changes
- Reported questions, commsnds and requestes
- Repoting verbs
- Check#9 - Reported speech
- Noun clauses as object
- Other uses of noun clauses
- Check#10 - Noun clauses
- Defining relative clauses
- Non-defining relative clauses
- Which referring to a whole clause
- Other ways to identify people and things
- Check#11 - Relative clauses
Linking words and structures
- Compound and complex sentences
- Adding and listing
- Contrast and concession
- Cause, reason, purpose and result
- Time clauses
- Common linking expressions in speech
- Participle clauses: contrast, reason, result
- Participle clauses: time
- Past participle clauses
- Check#12 - Linking words and structures
- The zero and first conditionals
- The second conditional
- The third conditional
- Unless, provided (that), in case, ect.
- Mixed conditionals
- I wish, if only
- Other ways to express hypothetical meaning
- Check#13 - Conditionals
Changing sentence structure
- Changing word order
- The passive (1)
- The passive (2)
- The passive (3)
- The causative: have / get something done
- there is / are or it is / they are?
- Emphasis: It was ... that, What, All
- Check#14 - Changing sentence structure
Vocabulary - Prepositions
- Prepositions of place and movement
- Preposition of time
- Other prepositions
- Prepositional phrases
- Check#15 - Prepositions
Words that go together
- Adjective + preposition
- Verb + preposition
- Noun + preposition
- Phrasal verbs
- Confusing words (1)
- as, like
- Confusing words (2)
- Check#16 - Words that go together
- Forming adjectives: suffixes
- Forming nouns: suffixes
- -ing and -ed adjectives
- Compound adjectives
- Compound nouns
- Check#17 - Word formation
- 26 February 2016, 18:36
Don't miss new posts!
Subscribe for the Goal and follow through to its completion