The author does not write in the goal 4 years 4 months 25 days
29 years old
Excellent Writing Skills
Hey guys, welcome to my goal! Here I improve my writing skills by essays and notes.
I create short posts & essays with a free subject. This goal trains my vocabulary, grammar, and writing style. Also, it increases essential writing, social networking, and other skills important to me.
My posts may include the next categories:
- "Self-development" - some tips about it based on ideas from English originators (some of them may have never spoken/been published in Russian).
- "Decisions" - something related to my choices, alternatives, may cover some tips & ways of thinking.
- "Creativity" - something beautiful that I painted, wrote, saw, heard or said.
- "Communication skills" - according to my communication issue :)
- "Finances" - if I find something interesting on my Financial Independence search.
- "My Activities and Insights" - if I need to share about something really interesting I've encountered :)
- "Career" - something about career issues :) (my case is changing work and preparations for working outside of Belarus)
- "Immigration" - something related to immigration tips.
- "Foreigners" - something about life in foreign countries (U.S. are most probable to be described here)
Goal Accomplishment Criteria
I describe any ideas by writing. It's very easy and enjoyable to me.
Time: ~2h a day
Skills: excellent Creativity & Inspiration level!
Materials: I collected some articles and inspiration sources, so I have plenty of ideas to share!
Goal ecological compatibility
That's how I will improve my writing skills toward excellency!
Each step describing a category of posts, so you can sort it to find what I think about each one.
Substeps are articles in this category, From time to time I will update them with new articles.
Learning From Your Mistakes
Using Your Courses and Trainings Effectively
My Activities and Insights
9/11: some Russian people are disgusting
Planning Your Career: What Do You Think About Your Possibilities?
Tips for Effective Reading
Some thoughts about immigration
Increasing the value of education in my life, I decided to complete world education requirements by self-education. ENGL 99 is the first course (the second one is ENGL 101) linked with my writing skill.
Here, I write essays and exercises of ENGL 99 program and keep the list of them.
- 05 September 2018, 06:43
Don't miss new posts!
Subscribe for the Goal and follow through to its completion